Thursday 7 January 2016

New Year New Me ?

Happy New Year to the my visitors who stumbled upon my blog!

It is not easy, juggling work, school, starting a small startups and blogging together at the same time. Wish there is more than 24 hours in a day. Don't we all?

Anyway January has been so far so good. Bear with my on the poor layout of the blog, I promise I will make it user friendly soon.

Betting wise...

Currently my snowball bet is on Step 6 on

Eibar to win Las Palmas, $70 @ odds 1.58 to win $112 

I started a Martingale bet on Australia League better on TG Under 2.5 with 1 unit and doubling if loses. So far raking in more than 50% in profit, started with $400 and currently on $603. 

So next bet ladies and gentlemen, Central Coast v Melbourne Victory, Tg Under 2.5, $10

  • My overall current bankroll is $1349
  • Target is to win at least 10-20% per month. 
  • Betting 1 unit is 3% of overall bankroll 
  • Hope to have at least $5000 at the end of 2016 
Stay tuned for more updates guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment