Monday 18 January 2016

Day 18

Only bet in 5 matches.

  • A-league Newcastle Jets v wellington, (FT 3:1)
    • Am glad that I stopped the martingale, if not I would have been punting $200 on this game
    • I went with over 2.5 when the score was 1:0 to newcastle jets. So it was a good win
    • Won: $28

  • SPL- Valencia v Vallacano, (FT 2:2)
    • This was suppose to be my pick of the day, I placed it under my snowball bet and was confident that Valencia were finally going to win. 
    • When I caught the live stream, Valencia were 0:1 down, I wanted to wait for o1.5 odds to change but valencia scored. Was pretty sure that there would be 1 more goal with the pace of the game
    • So bet o2.5 when it was 1:1 . However, Vallacano scored and I bet on o3.5 hoping Valencia could fight back in the game.
    • Eventually the score was 2:2, Valencia had a goal disallowed prior to the second goal.
    • Won: $8
  • Liverpool v Man Utd (FT 0:1), Stoke v Arsenal (FT 0:0)
    • Waiting for live-betting to observe the game before placing a bet
    • Bought o1.5 for both games and lost both. Enough said.
    • Lost $60

  • Feyenoord v PSV (FT 0:2)
    • Stalemate at halftime, was pretty sure there will be a goal this game. 
    • PSV scored early in the second half , and I took a risk in better over 1.5
    • PSV scored again late in the game, phew~ 
    • Won $15.9

No comments:

Post a Comment