Thursday 14 January 2016

Beloved A League Is Here Again

Out of the 3 bets yesterday, managed to win only one with the highest payout.
Hull -1.5 with a FT score of 2-0

Chelsea was a disappointment and Toulouse only managed a 1-1 draw at FT
Overall loss of $3 in my 3 main bets.

However, I woke up early again to live-bet on the matches available. Usually Singaporepools will offer live-bet for all live EPL matches, but surprisingly they only open 3 matches to bet.

Liverpool v Arsenal - which was already 2-2 when I woke up

Man City v Everton - A stalemate, which I live bet Over0.5 and lost $30

Tottenham v Leicester - FT 0-1 to Leicester which I live-bet Over 1.5 and lost another $30

Bringing the over loss for yesterday $63.


Anyway, more good days ahead.

As the minimum bet is $25, will be placing the following matches tonight:

  • Melbourne Victory v Brisbane Tg Under 2.5, $10 (A-League Martingale)
  • Granada v Valencia TG Under 2.5, $15
For punters/investors, there are 3 A-league matches on Saturday which plate are not out yet. But I am pretty sure the odds close to 2.00 to have a go! The matches are 1 after another which is in a good position to double up your bets. Go ahead and try Martingale on these 3 matches. Thank me when you win! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment